Danielle is a DJ and Illustrator from London, currently based in Bristol. Over the last couple of years she has had the chance to play at some of the city’s best parties including Timedance, Livity Sound and Young Echo, as well as some of the world’s best clubs such as Corsica Studios, Sub Club and Griessmühle. Her sets feature an impressive range of genres from classic house to leftfield, electro, new-wave, EBM, UK techno and beyond. She draws from an informed selection of old school house cuts, whilst keeping up to date with the newest dance music as it’s released. This is thanks to a musical education that continues to expand with her 9 years (and counting) of work at the internationally-renowned Phonica Records. In addition to hosting regular NTS shows, she is one of the mentors at the increasingly popular Bristol-based DJ workshop ‘Mix Nights’.
- Saturday, 12.01.2019HabitatAtelierSIBologna, Italy
- Friday, 18.01.2019B.L.O.O.M. x PPG presents:The White HotelManchester, United Kingdom
- Saturday, 26.01.2019Pretty Pretty GoodThe IslandBristol, United Kingdom
- Saturday, 16.02.2019FabricLondon, United Kingdom
- Friday, 22.03.2019GoodnessThe IslandBristol, United Kingdom
- Friday, 12.04.2019Futura x Odd FantasticCorsica StudiosLondon, United Kingdom
- Saturday, 20.04.2019Savour The MomentZur wilden RenateBerlin, Germany